1. Mudge E, et al. "Variation of select flavonols and chlorogenic acid content of elderberry collected throughout the Eastern United States," Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, Vol 47, 2016, 52-59.
2. Giustarini D, et al. “N-acetylcysteine ethyl ester (NACET): a novel lipophilic cell-permeable cysteine derivative with an unusual pharmacokinetic feature and remarkable antioxidant potential.” Biochemical Pharmacology. 2012 Dec 1;84(11): 1522-33.
3. N Chaiyakunapruk, et al. "PID1: EFFICACY OF ZINC LOZENGES ON THE DURATION OF COMMON COLD SYMPTOMS: A META-ANALYSIS REVISITED," Value in Health, Vol 4 Issue 2, 2001, 128
4. Nursyahidah A, et al. "Voltammetric and spectroscopic determination of polyphenols and antioxidants in ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe)," Heliyon, Vol 5 Issue 5, 2019.
5. Rao Fu, et al. "Diversity of antioxidant ingredients among Echinacea species," Industrial Crops and Products, Vol 170, 2021.
Elderberry has been used as an immunitysupporting
tonic since antiquity. It grows natively in Croatia, which is where the word "kudo" (miracle) comes from.
+May help reduce the severity and duration of cold, flu, and seasonal allergies*